Friday, January 14, 2011

1-14-11 Reading and Writing Social Research

I found this article to be very insightful. In fact it answered some of the questions I've had about writing about my own research. I think its not only important to learn this when it comes to writing my senior thesis, but it will also be helpful when I'm writing up my project now. Also the research questions that were posed in this article really made me internalize more about my own research questions. Specifically the article asked a question about what the motivation is behind the research. This made me think more about what my own motivation behind this project is. I really want to do a valuable research project. I think that no time living abroad is wasted, because you learn so much. However, if I'm going to go abroad and study, I want it to be something where the information could be valuable to others as well. I feel that doing research on abortion could be a valuable use of my time in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment