Sunday, January 9, 2011

1-09-11 Research Questions

1. To what extent has abortion been researched in New Zealand?
2. Is there an adequate transportation system in place in the city I will be researching in?
3. In order to get a good sample size of volunteers will I have to travel outside of Dunedin?
4. Would it be better to extend my project to include the males involved?
5. What other research methods would be beneficial to use in this study aside from interviewing?
6. Is involving the element of time in my study going to overcomplicate my research?
7. How many volunteers woud yield an effective study?
8. Is this project feesible within the 90 day time frame?
9. How do we find host families?
10. What is the eductation provided on abortion in New Zealand?
11. How familiar are people with abortion there?
12. How common are abortions in New Zealand?
13. What is the political background concerning abortion?
14. What are the mother's rights considered to be in comparison to an unborn fetus?
15. Is there a certain race, or age group that this is more common amongst?
16. How much of Professor Fitzgerald's research will be involved with my own?
17. How does New Zealand define personhood?
18. What kind of back up plans do I need to have in place if my research fails?
19. How much time do I need to spend with my volunteers?
20. How often do I need to keep in touch with my Mentor?
21. Will there be computers or internet cafes accessible for me to use?
22. How long should my interviews be?
23. What kind of abortions are legal there?
24. What do doctors tell patients about abortions?
25. What if I can't find people who fit within my project time table?

No comments:

Post a Comment